Wednesday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the heavily favored St. Louis Blues (39-20-10) and the Seattle Kraken (22-41-6) at Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri. The Blues are -256 on the moneyline to win at home against the Kraken (+205) in the game, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Blues vs. Kraken Predictions
Blues vs. Kraken Betting Odds
Blues vs. Kraken Betting Trends
- The Blues have won 61.4% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (27-17).
- St. Louis is 2-5 (winning only 28.6% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -256 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Blues have an implied probability of 71.9% to win.
- The Blues’ 248 total goals (3.6 per game) make them the fourth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Blues have given up 199 total goals (2.9 per game), ranking 10th in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- This season the Kraken have 15 wins in the 54 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Seattle has won two of its nine games when it is the underdog by +205 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Kraken have 180 goals this season (2.6 per game), 27th in the NHL.
- The Kraken’s total of 241 goals allowed (3.5 per game) is 24th in the NHL.
Blues vs. Kraken Over/Under Trends
- This season, St. Louis and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 6 goals 41 times.
- This season, 43 of Seattle’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- The Blues score 3.59 goals per game, compared to the Kraken’s average of 2.61, adding up to 0.2 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- This game’s over/under is 0.4 less than the 6.4 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 22 goals and 40 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 25 goals and 36 assists
- Robert Thomas: 15 goals and 44 assists
- Ville Husso: 20-6-5 record, .923 save percentage, 77 goals allowed
Kraken Team Leaders
- Jared McCann: 25 goals and 15 assists
- Yanni Gourde: 17 goals and 23 assists
- Jordan Eberle: 16 goals and 21 assists
- Philipp Grubauer: 15-28-5 record, .888 save percentage, 146 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.