The Philadelphia Flyers (22-36-11) have -126 moneyline odds to win when they host the Columbus Blue Jackets (32-32-5), who have +106 odds, on Tuesday, April 5 at 7:00 PM ET.
Flyers vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Flyers vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Flyers vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- The Flyers have been victorious in six of their 12 games when they were favored on the moneyline this season (50.0%).
- Philadelphia is 4-4 (winning 50.0% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -126 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Flyers have a 55.8% chance to win.
- The Flyers’ 178 total goals (2.6 per game) rank 31st in the NHL.
- The Flyers have conceded 242 total goals (3.5 per game), ranking 25th in league action in goals against.
- The Blue Jackets have been made the underdog 58 times this season, and upset their opponent 21 times.
- Columbus has a record of 17-34 in games when bookmakers list them +106 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 219 goals (3.2 per game), the Blue Jackets have the NHL’s 14th-ranked offense.
- The Blue Jackets’ total of 258 goals allowed (3.7 per game) is 31st in the NHL.
Flyers vs. Blue Jackets Over/Under Trends
- This season, Philadelphia and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under of 6 goals 38 times.
- There have been 50 Columbus games with over 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 5.8 goals per game, 0.25 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 7.2 goals per game, 1.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 23 goals and 27 assists
- Travis Konecny: 12 goals and 31 assists
- Joel Farabee: 16 goals and 17 assists
- Carter Hart: 13-22-7 record, .907 save percentage, 131 goals allowed
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Patrik Laine: 25 goals and 26 assists
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 24 goals and 26 assists
- Jakub Voracek: five goals and 44 assists
- Elvis Merzlikins: 22-18-5 record, .902 save percentage, 148 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.