Wednesday’s NHL play includes the Calgary Flames (41-19-9) visiting the Anaheim Ducks (28-31-12) at Honda Center. The Ducks are big underdogs (+205 on the moneyline) against the Flames (-255) ahead of the contest, which starts at 10:00 PM ET.
Flames vs. Ducks Predictions
Flames vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Flames vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Flames have won 62.3% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (33-20).
- Calgary is 6-6 when playing with moneyline odds of -255 or shorter (50.0% win percentage).
- The Flames have a 71.8% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
- The Flames’ 239 total goals (3.5 per game) rank seventh in the NHL.
- Defensively, the Flames are one of the stingiest units in NHL action, giving up 172 total goals (just 2.5 per game) to rank second.
- The Ducks have claimed an upset victory in 14, or 28.0%, of the 50 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- Anaheim has a record of 2-5 in games when oddsmakers list them +205 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 195 goals (2.8 per game), the Ducks have the league’s 21st-ranked offense.
- The Ducks allow 3.2 goals per game (226 in total), 23rd in the NHL.
Flames vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- Calgary and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (6 goals) 41 times this season.
- In Anaheim’s 71 games this season, 36 have finished with more goals than Wednesday’s over/under of 6.
- The Flames score 3.46 goals per game, compared to the Ducks’ average of 2.75, adding up to 0.2 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams give up a combined 5.7 goals per game, 0.3 less than this one’s over/under.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 34 goals and 61 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 32 goals and 53 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 35 goals and 35 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 32-14-8 record, .924 save percentage, 119 goals conceded
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 31 goals and 26 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 17 goals and 33 assists
- Cam Fowler: eight goals and 28 assists
- John Gibson: 17-22-10 record, .903 save percentage, 154 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.