The Carolina Hurricanes (45-16-8) have -239 moneyline odds to win when they visit the Buffalo Sabres (25-34-11), who have +190 odds, on Tuesday, April 5 at 7:00 PM ET.
Hurricanes vs. Sabres Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes have gone 38-19 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- Carolina is 11-2 (winning 84.6% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -239 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Hurricanes have a 70.5% chance to win.
- The Hurricanes’ 229 total goals (3.3 per game) make them the ninth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Hurricanes have allowed 162 total goals (just 2.4 per game), the fewest in league action.
- This season the Sabres have 23 wins in the 67 games in which they’ve been an underdog.
- Buffalo has won seven of its 24 games when it is the underdog by +190 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Sabres have 190 goals this season (2.7 per game), 24th in the league.
- The Sabres allow 3.5 goals per game (245 in total), 26th in the league.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 31 goals and 38 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 27 goals and 33 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 18 goals and 39 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 33-11-3 record, .928 save percentage, 94 goals conceded
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 31 goals and 23 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 28 goals and 22 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: nine goals and 34 assists
- Craig Anderson: 13-9-2 record, .901 save percentage, 74 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.
Top 25 Fantasy Rookie Rankings: Fantasy Football Rookies Class of 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / November 1, 2021 / 0 Comments
2023 Dynasty Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / December 5, 2022 / 0 Comments
USFL Draft Pool Trackers And Players
By Michael Del Negro / February 8, 2022 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Fantasy Football: Players to Stash for 2022
By Jeremy Popielarz / October 7, 2021 / 0 Comments
8 Easiest Ways Of Winning Big When Betting On Horses This 2021
By Will Christopher / January 21, 2021 / 0 Comments
Dynasty Football: 2023 Rookie Rankings
By David Heilman / August 14, 2022 / 0 Comments
NFL Player Bonuses and Contract Incentives for 2022
By Justin Mark / December 29, 2021 / 0 Comments
Printable Super Bowl 56 Squares Grid – Cincinnati Bengals vs Los Angeles Rams
By Sports Gambling Podcast / February 2, 2022 / 0 Comments
Top 5 Fantasy Playoff Defenses To Stash
By Wil Rivera / November 18, 2021 / 0 Comments
UFC 282 Predictions
By Jeff Fox / December 7, 2022 / 0 Comments