The Tampa Bay Lightning (43-18-7) are home favorites (-148 moneyline odds to win) against the Toronto Maple Leafs (44-19-5, +120 moneyline odds). The contest on Monday begins at 7:30 PM ET from Amalie Arena.
Lightning vs. Maple Leafs Predictions
Lightning vs. Maple Leafs Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Maple Leafs Betting Trends
- In the 58 times this season the Lightning have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 41-17 in those games.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -148 or shorter, Tampa Bay has put together a 29-11 record (winning 72.5% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Lightning have a 59.7% chance to win.
- The Lightning score the 10th-most goals in the league (226 total, 3.3 per game).
- The Lightning have given up 187 total goals (2.8 per game), the seventh-fewest in NHL play.
- The Maple Leafs have been listed as the underdog five times this season, and upset their opponent twice.
- Toronto’s moneyline odds have been +120 or longer twice this season, and it split 1-1.
- The Maple Leafs’ 256 goals on the season (3.8 per game) rank them third in the NHL.
- The Maple Leafs allow 3.0 goals per game (206 in total), 17th in the league.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 32 goals and 44 assists
- Victor Hedman: 19 goals and 48 assists
- Brayden Point: 27 goals and 27 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 35-14-4 record, .919 save percentage, 126 goals conceded
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 51 goals and 37 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 28 goals and 53 assists
- John Tavares: 24 goals and 41 assists
- Jack Campbell: 25-9-4 record, .914 save percentage, 104 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.