The Houston Rockets (20-58) are heavy underdogs (+18) as they try to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the Brooklyn Nets (40-38) at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at Barclays Center.
Nets vs. Rockets Predictions
Nets vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Nets vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Over their last 10 games, the Nets have a points-per-game average 8.2 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Houston covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Houston games have exceeded the set total four times.
- During their last 10 games, the Rockets have a 114.9 points-per-game average, 5.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has gone 32-45-1 against the spread this season.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 40 times this season.
- The Nets are shooting 47.4% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points lower than the 48.2% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn has a 21-13-1 record against the spread and a 25-10 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 48.2% from the field.
- Houston has covered the spread 33 times this year (33-44-2).
- Houston games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 43 times out of 79 chances this season.
- Houston has put together a 24-15-2 record against the spread and an 18-23 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.3% from the field.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 30.1 PTS, 7.3 REB, 6.1 AST, 52.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (108-for-275)
- Patty Mills: 11.5 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (216-for-543)
- Bruce Brown: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (32-for-84)
- Kyrie Irving: 27.1 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (84-for-198)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.5 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 17.9 PTS, 10.1 REB, 50.1 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (131-for-336)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 11.8 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (60-for-193)
- Kevin Porter Jr.: 14.3 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.1 STL, 40.8 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (135-for-368)
- Jalen Green: 16.4 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (145-for-426)
- Alperen Sengun: 9.2 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (28-for-106)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.