Sunday’s NHL lineup features a contest between the favored New York Islanders (31-27-9, -156 on the moneyline to win on the road) and the New Jersey Devils (24-38-5, +132 moneyline odds) at 4:00 PM ET.
Islanders vs. Devils Predictions
Islanders vs. Devils Betting Odds
Islanders vs. Devils Betting Trends
- The Islanders have won 65.8% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (25-13).
- New York is 14-4 in games it has played with moneyline odds of -156 or shorter (77.8% win percentage).
- The Islanders have a 60.9% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
- The Islanders’ 186 total goals (2.8 per game) rank 25th in the league.
- The Islanders have conceded 177 total goals (2.6 per game), ranking third in NHL play for the fewest goals against.
- The Devils have been the underdog 49 times this season, and upset their opponent in 13, or 26.5%, of those games.
- New Jersey is 7-21 when it is underdogs of +132 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Devils have 201 goals this season (three per game), 18th in the NHL.
- The Devils give up 3.6 goals per game (243 in total), 28th in the league.
Islanders vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- New York and its opponent have combined to outscore Sunday’s total (5.5 goals) 32 times this season.
- So far this season, 43 games New Jersey has played finished with over 5.5 goals.
- The Islanders score 2.78 goals per game, compared to the Devils’ average of 3, adding up to 0.3 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 5.5.
- This game’s total is 0.8 less than the 6.3 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Islanders Team Leaders
- Brock Nelson: 32 goals and 17 assists
- Mathew Barzal: 14 goals and 34 assists
- Anders Lee: 25 goals and 15 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 21-14-7 record, .927 save percentage, 97 goals given up
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 22 goals and 43 assists
- Jack Hughes: 25 goals and 30 assists
- Nico Hischier: 18 goals and 30 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.