The New Orleans Pelicans (34-43) are underdogs (+3) in their attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (38-40) at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at Staples Center.
Clippers vs. Pelicans Predictions
Clippers vs. Pelicans Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Pelicans Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles has a 3-7 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Los Angeles games has exceeded the set total six times.
- Across their last 10 games, the Clippers have scored 5.4 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- New Orleans covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New Orleans games have surpassed the set total three times.
- During their last 10 games, the Pelicans have a 116.5 points-per-game average, 7.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Clippers vs. Pelicans Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 36-40-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Clippers have an ATS record of 10-16-2.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 38 times.
- The Clippers make 45.6% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.1 percentage points lower than the Pelicans have allowed to their opponents (46.7%).
- Los Angeles has a 23-12-1 record against the spread and a 24-12 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.7% from the field.
- New Orleans is 40-37-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 3 points or more, the Pelicans are 23-25 against the spread.
- This year, New Orleans’ games have hit the over 31 times.
- The Pelicans’ 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- This season, New Orleans has a 24-12 record against the spread and a 22-14 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 17.2 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (165-for-495)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 62.1 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.8 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (72-for-200)
- Luke Kennard: 11.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (180-for-402)
- Isaiah Hartenstein: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 63.4 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (7-for-20)
Pelicans Team Leaders
- Jonas Valančiūnas: 18.1 PTS, 11.6 REB, 54.2 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (57-for-158)
- Devonte’ Graham: 12.1 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (187-for-547)
- Herbert Jones: 9.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.7 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (54-for-159)
- Jaxson Hayes: 9.1 PTS, 63.4 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (16-for-45)
- Garrett Temple: 5.4 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (56-for-175)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.