Sunday’s NHL matchup between the Edmonton Oilers (39-25-5) and the Anaheim Ducks (28-30-12) at Honda Center sees the Oilers heavily favored on the road (-208 moneyline odds to win) against the Ducks (+171). The game begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Ducks Predictions
Oilers vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- In the 48 times this season the Oilers have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 32-16 in those games.
- Edmonton is 13-3 when it has played with moneyline odds of -208 or shorter (81.2% win percentage).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 67.5%.
- The Oilers’ 239 total goals (3.5 per game) make them the fourth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Oilers have given up 224 total goals (3.2 per game), ranking 23rd in NHL action in goals against.
- The Ducks have claimed an upset victory in 14, or 28.6%, of the 49 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Anaheim has won two of its 13 games when it is the underdog by +171 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Ducks have 194 goals this season (2.8 per game), 20th in the league.
- The Ducks’ total of 220 goals allowed (3.1 per game) is 22nd in the league.
Oilers vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined for more than Sunday’s total of 6.5 goals 38 times this season.
- So far this season, 28 games Anaheim has played finished with over 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.2 goals per game, 0.27 less than the total set for this contest.
- These two teams concede a combined 6.4 goals per game, 0.1 less than this one’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 39 goals and 63 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 49 goals and 50 assists
- Zach Hyman: 24 goals and 23 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 25-10-3 record, .902 save percentage, 120 goals allowed
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 31 goals and 26 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 17 goals and 33 assists
- Cam Fowler: eight goals and 28 assists
- John Gibson: 17-21-10 record, .904 save percentage, 148 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.