Sunday’s NHL matchup between the Edmonton Oilers (39-25-5) and the Anaheim Ducks (28-30-12) at Honda Center sees the Oilers heavily favored on the road (-208 moneyline odds to win) against the Ducks (+171). The game begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Ducks Predictions
Oilers vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- In the 48 times this season the Oilers have been a moneyline favorite, they have gone 32-16 in those games.
- Edmonton is 13-3 when it has played with moneyline odds of -208 or shorter (81.2% win percentage).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Oilers’ implied win probability is 67.5%.
- The Oilers’ 239 total goals (3.5 per game) make them the fourth-best scoring team in the NHL.
- The Oilers have given up 224 total goals (3.2 per game), ranking 23rd in NHL action in goals against.
- The Ducks have claimed an upset victory in 14, or 28.6%, of the 49 games they have played while the underdog this season.
- Anaheim has won two of its 13 games when it is the underdog by +171 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Ducks have 194 goals this season (2.8 per game), 20th in the league.
- The Ducks’ total of 220 goals allowed (3.1 per game) is 22nd in the league.
Oilers vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined for more than Sunday’s total of 6.5 goals 38 times this season.
- So far this season, 28 games Anaheim has played finished with over 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.2 goals per game, 0.27 less than the total set for this contest.
- These two teams concede a combined 6.4 goals per game, 0.1 less than this one’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 39 goals and 63 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 49 goals and 50 assists
- Zach Hyman: 24 goals and 23 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 25-10-3 record, .902 save percentage, 120 goals allowed
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 31 goals and 26 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 17 goals and 33 assists
- Cam Fowler: eight goals and 28 assists
- John Gibson: 17-21-10 record, .904 save percentage, 148 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.