Atlantic Division foes meet when the Boston Celtics (48-30) host the Washington Wizards (34-43) at TD Garden, beginning at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday, April 3, 2022. The Celtics are 12.5-point favorites in the game, the fourth matchup between the squads this season. The matchup has an over/under of 220.
Celtics vs. Wizards Predictions
Celtics vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Boston is 7-3 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Boston and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Celtics games averaged 1.2 fewer points (218.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Celtics’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 7.3 points higher than their season-long average.
- Washington has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Washington’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Wizards games averaged 4.5 more points (224.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Wizards have a 111.1 points-per-game average, 2.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
Celtics vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Boston has covered the spread 40 times this season (40-35-3).
- The Celtics are winless against the spread when they are 12.5-point favorites or more (0-5).
- This season, Boston’s games have hit the over 38 times.
- This season, the Celtics have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is the same percentage of shots the Wizards’ opponents have knocked down.
- Boston is 27-11-2 against the spread and 33-7 overall when it shoots higher than 46.2% from the field.
- Washington is 31-45-1 against the spread this year.
- Games involving Washington have hit the over 42 times this season.
- The Wizards’ 47.0% shooting percentage from the field this season is 3.6 percentage points higher than the Celtics have given up to their opponents (43.4%).
- This season, Washington has a 27-31-1 record against the spread and a 30-29 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 43.4% from the field.
Celtics vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have combined to exceed Sunday’s over/under of 220 points 31 times this season.
- There have been 41 Washington games that have ended with a combined score higher than 220 points this season.
- The Celtics average 110.8 points per game against the Wizards’ 108.7, amounting to 0.5 points under the game’s total of 220.
- These two teams surrender a combined 215.6 points per game, 4.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Celtics games is 215.4 points, 4.6 fewer than the over/under of 220 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 1.4 points more than the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (218.6 points).
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 27.1 PTS, 8.0 REB, 45.1 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (222-for-630)
- Jaylen Brown: 23.6 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (156-for-440)
- Marcus Smart: 12.1 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.3 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (108-for-334)
- Robert Williams III: 10.0 PTS, 9.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 73.6 FG%
- Al Horford: 10.0 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.3 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (83-for-255)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 17.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (128-for-375)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 13.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (156-for-396)
- Deni Avdija: 8.1 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (75-for-233)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.1 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 69.0 FG%
- Raul Neto: 7.5 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (33-for-114)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.