The Toronto Maple Leafs (43-19-5) are lopsided favorites when they hit the road against the Philadelphia Flyers (21-35-11) on Saturday, April 2. The Maple Leafs are -282 on the moneyline to win against the Flyers (+225) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Maple Leafs vs. Flyers Predictions
Maple Leafs vs. Flyers Betting Odds
Maple Leafs vs. Flyers Betting Trends
- The Maple Leafs are 41-21 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Toronto is 5-5 (winning 50.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -282 or shorter.
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Maple Leafs have an implied probability of 73.8% to win.
- The Maple Leafs’ 250 total goals (3.7 per game) rank third in the NHL.
- The Maple Leafs have given up 203 total goals (3.0 per game), ranking 16th in league action in goals against.
- The Flyers have been the underdog 55 times this season, and upset their opponent in 15, or 27.3%, of those games.
- Philadelphia has been an underdog with +225 odds or longer six times this season, and lost each of those games.
- The Flyers’ 172 goals on the season (2.6 per game) rank them 30th in the league.
- The Flyers’ total of 233 goals allowed (3.5 per game) is 24th in the league.
Maple Leafs vs. Flyers Over/Under Trends
- Toronto and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6.5 goals) 37 times this season.
- This season, 34 of Philadelphia’s games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The total for this game (6.5) is 0.2 more than the combined scoring averages for the Maple Leafs (3.73) and the Flyers (2.57).
- The 6.5 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 0.0 more than the total for this contest.
Maple Leafs Team Leaders
- Auston Matthews: 50 goals and 37 assists
- Mitchell Marner: 28 goals and 51 assists
- John Tavares: 23 goals and 41 assists
- Jack Campbell: 24-9-4 record, .914 save percentage, 101 goals allowed
Flyers Team Leaders
- Cam Atkinson: 23 goals and 27 assists
- Travis Konecny: 12 goals and 31 assists
- Joel Farabee: 15 goals and 17 assists
- Carter Hart: 13-21-7 record, .909 save percentage, 125 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.