The Florida Panthers (46-15-6) are lopsided favorites when they visit the New Jersey Devils (24-38-5) on Saturday, April 2 at 12:30 PM ET. The Panthers are -239 on the moneyline to win, while the Devils have +190 moneyline odds.
Panthers vs. Devils Predictions
Panthers vs. Devils Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Devils Betting Trends
- In the 59 times this season the Panthers have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 43-16 in those games.
- Florida is 17-4 when it has played with moneyline odds of -239 or shorter (81.0% win percentage).
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Panthers’ implied win probability is 70.5%.
- The Panthers’ 272 total goals (4.1 per game on seven assists per contest) lead the NHL.
- The Panthers have conceded 191 total goals (2.8 per game), ranking 10th in NHL action for the fewest goals against.
- The Devils have claimed an upset victory in 13, or 27.1%, of the 48 games they have played as an underdog this season.
- New Jersey is 3-9 when it is underdogs of +190 or longer on the moneyline.
- With 201 goals (three per game), the Devils have the league’s 18th-ranked offense.
- The Devils’ total of 243 goals conceded (3.6 per game) is 29th in the league.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 23 goals and 71 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 31 goals and 37 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 24 goals and 41 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 33-6-3 record, .916 save percentage, 109 goals given up
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 22 goals and 43 assists
- Jack Hughes: 25 goals and 30 assists
- Nico Hischier: 18 goals and 30 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.