The Colorado Avalanche (48-14-6) are favored at home (-175 moneyline odds to win) against the Pittsburgh Penguins (41-18-10, +143 moneyline odds). The outing on Saturday begins at 3:00 PM ET from Ball Arena.
Avalanche vs. Penguins Predictions
Avalanche vs. Penguins Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Penguins Betting Trends
- The Avalanche are 46-18 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter, Colorado has put together a 35-9 record (winning 79.5% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Avalanche’s implied win probability is 63.6%.
- The Avalanche score the second-most goals in the league (256 total, 3.8 per game).
- Defensively, the Avalanche have been one of the stingiest units in NHL play, conceding 186 total goals (2.7 per game) to rank eighth.
- The Penguins have been an underdog in 19 games this season, with 10 upset wins (52.6%).
- Pittsburgh is 3-1 when it is the underdog by +143 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Penguins’ 228 goals on the season (3.3 per game) rank them eighth in the league.
- The Penguins have one of the best defenses in the league, allowing 179 total goals (2.6 per game), fifth in the NHL.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 26 goals and 57 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 34 goals and 46 assists
- Cale Makar: 24 goals and 51 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 31-9-3 record, .924 save percentage, 105 goals conceded
Penguins Team Leaders
- Sidney Crosby: 25 goals and 46 assists
- Jake Guentzel: 32 goals and 34 assists
- Kris Letang: seven goals and 52 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 33-14-6 record, .921 save percentage, 121 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.