The Atlanta Hawks (40-37) will look to build on a four-game winning streak when they host the Brooklyn Nets (40-37) on Saturday, April 2, 2022 at State Farm Arena as only 2.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 242 points.
Nets vs. Hawks Predictions
Nets vs. Hawks Betting Odds
Nets vs. Hawks Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn is 6-4 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the last 10 Brooklyn games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Nets games averaged 9.9 fewer points (232.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Nets are scoring 7.7 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Atlanta covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Atlanta’s past 10 outings saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 10.9 fewer points (231.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 119.8, 6.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Nets vs. Hawks Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has gone 32-44-1 against the spread this season.
- The Nets are 14-29 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Brooklyn games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 40 times this season.
- The Nets are shooting 47.4% from the field this season, 0.3 percentage points higher than the 47.1% the Hawks allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 23-17-1 against the spread and 31-10 overall when it shoots better than 47.1% from the field.
- Atlanta has put together a 34-43-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Hawks have gone 4-16 against the spread.
- This season, 42 of Atlanta’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hawks are shooting 47.0% from the field, 1.7% higher than the 45.3% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Atlanta is 29-17 against the spread and 32-14 overall when it shoots better than 45.3% from the field.
Nets vs. Hawks Over/Under Trends
- Brooklyn and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (242 points) 12 times this season.
- There have been 16 Atlanta games that have ended with a combined score over 242 points this season.
- The point total for the contest of 242 is 15.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Nets (112.5 points per game) and the Hawks (113.7 points per game).
- This game’s total is 17.4 fewer points than the 224.6 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Nets have seen a 223.6 average over/under in their games this season, 18.4 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 17.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (242 points) and the average total points bet in Hawks’ games (224.1 points) this season.
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 6.2 AST, 52.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (100-for-265)
- Patty Mills: 11.7 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (216-for-538)
- Bruce Brown: 8.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (32-for-84)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 13.5 PTS, 55.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
- Kyrie Irving: 26.9 PTS, 5.6 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.4 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (77-for-184)
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.2 PTS, 9.6 AST, 46.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (216-for-566)
- Clint Capela: 10.8 PTS, 11.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 60.4 FG%
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 14.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (151-for-415)
- Kevin Huerter: 12.1 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (149-for-380)
- Danilo Gallinari: 11.2 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (99-for-268)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.