The Edmonton Oilers (38-25-5) are favorites when they host the St. Louis Blues (37-20-9) on Friday, April 1 at 9:00 PM ET. The Oilers are -132 on the moneyline to win, while the Blues have +111 moneyline odds.
Oilers vs. Blues Predictions
Oilers vs. Blues Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 66.0% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (31-16).
- Edmonton is 25-11 (victorious in 69.4% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -132 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Oilers have a 56.9% chance to win.
- The Oilers’ 233 total goals (3.4 per game) rank fifth in the league.
- The Oilers have conceded 219 total goals (3.2 per game), ranking 23rd in league action in goals against.
- The Blues have been listed as the underdog 23 times this season, and upset their opponent 11 times.
- St. Louis has won six of its 14 games when it is the underdog by +111 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Blues are sixth in the NHL in scoring (232 goals, 3.5 per game).
- The Blues’ total of 188 goals given up (2.8 per game) is ninth in the league.
Oilers vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have combined for more than Friday’s total of 6.5 goals 37 times this season.
- This season, 31 of St. Louis’ games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- The Oilers score 3.43 goals per game, compared to the Blues’ average of 3.52, adding up to 0.4 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.5.
- These two teams allow a combined 6.1 goals per game, 0.4 less than this one’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 37 goals and 63 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 49 goals and 48 assists
- Zach Hyman: 22 goals and 23 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 25-10-3 record, .902 save percentage, 120 goals given up
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 22 goals and 40 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 23 goals and 35 assists
- Robert Thomas: 13 goals and 40 assists
- Jordan Binnington: 13-13-4 record, .901 save percentage, 93 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.