The Dallas Mavericks (48-29) will attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Washington Wizards (33-43) on Friday, April 1, 2022 at Capital One Arena as 9-point favorites. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 220.5.
Mavericks vs. Wizards Predictions
Mavericks vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Dallas has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Dallas games has gone over the set total four times.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 220.3 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 2.3 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Washington covered the spread five times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The Wizards’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 225.5 points scored. That’s 5.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Wizards are scoring 108.8 points per game compared to their 108.4 season average.
Mavericks vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Dallas has compiled a 43-33-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 7-5 ATS when playing as at least 9-point favorites.
- This season, Dallas’ games have hit the over 27 times.
- The Mavericks are shooting 45.8% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points lower than the 46.2% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- In games Dallas shoots better than 46.2% from the field, it is 26-9-1 against the spread and 29-7 overall.
- Washington has covered the spread 30 times this season (30-45-1).
- The Wizards have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total 41 times this year.
- The Wizards’ 46.9% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.2 percentage points higher than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (45.7%).
- Washington has put together a 23-25-1 record against the spread and a 26-23 straight up record in games it shoots over 45.7% from the field.
Mavericks vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- Dallas and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 220.5 points 21 times this season.
- This season, 38 of Washington’s games have ended with a score higher than 220.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 215.5 points per game, 5.0 points fewer than the total of 220.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 215.7 points per game, 4.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Mavericks have seen a 215.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 1.9 points more than the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (218.6 points).
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Dončić: 28.1 PTS, 9.2 REB, 8.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.7 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (183-for-521)
- Jalen Brunson: 16.2 PTS, 49.9 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (85-for-231)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 10.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (157-for-407)
- Dwight Powell: 8.4 PTS, 66.0 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (13-for-37)
- Maxi Kleber: 7.0 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (81-for-250)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 17.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (128-for-375)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 12.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.8 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (150-for-385)
- Deni Avdija: 8.1 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (72-for-228)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.2 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 69.0 FG%
- Raul Neto: 7.6 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (33-for-114)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.