Wednesday’s NHL matchup between the New York Rangers (42-19-5) and the Detroit Red Wings (26-32-8) at Little Caesars Arena sees the Rangers as heavy road favorites (-186 moneyline odds to win) against the Red Wings (+158). The game begins at 7:30 PM ET.
Rangers vs. Red Wings Predictions
Rangers vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Rangers vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been victorious in 25 of their 34 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (73.5%).
- New York is 9-2 when playing with moneyline odds of -186 or shorter (81.8% win percentage).
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Rangers’ implied win probability is 65.0%.
Rangers vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- This season, New York games have gone over this one’s 6-goal over/under 29 times.
- So far this season, 40 games Detroit has played finished with over 6 goals.
- The Rangers score 3.02 goals per game, compared to the Red Wings’ average of 2.82, adding up to 0.2 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.4 goals per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 17 goals and 58 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 27 goals and 42 assists
- Adam Fox: 10 goals and 54 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 31-9-3 record, .936 save percentage, 87 goals given up
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 28 goals and 34 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 25 goals and 28 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 20 goals and 29 assists
- Alex Nedeljkovic: 17-20-7 record, .901 save percentage, 145 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.