Wednesday’s NHL matchup between the New York Rangers (42-19-5) and the Detroit Red Wings (26-32-8) at Little Caesars Arena sees the Rangers as heavy road favorites (-186 moneyline odds to win) against the Red Wings (+158). The game begins at 7:30 PM ET.
Rangers vs. Red Wings Predictions
Rangers vs. Red Wings Betting Odds
Rangers vs. Red Wings Betting Trends
- The Rangers have been victorious in 25 of their 34 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (73.5%).
- New York is 9-2 when playing with moneyline odds of -186 or shorter (81.8% win percentage).
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Rangers’ implied win probability is 65.0%.
Rangers vs. Red Wings Over/Under Trends
- This season, New York games have gone over this one’s 6-goal over/under 29 times.
- So far this season, 40 games Detroit has played finished with over 6 goals.
- The Rangers score 3.02 goals per game, compared to the Red Wings’ average of 2.82, adding up to 0.2 fewer goals than this contest’s over/under of 6.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.4 goals per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 17 goals and 58 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 27 goals and 42 assists
- Adam Fox: 10 goals and 54 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 31-9-3 record, .936 save percentage, 87 goals given up
Red Wings Team Leaders
- Dylan Larkin: 28 goals and 34 assists
- Tyler Bertuzzi: 25 goals and 28 assists
- Lucas Raymond: 20 goals and 29 assists
- Alex Nedeljkovic: 17-20-7 record, .901 save percentage, 145 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.