The Minnesota Wild (41-20-4) are slight favorites when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins (40-18-10) on Thursday, March 31 at 8:00 PM ET. The Wild are -120 on the moneyline to win, while the Penguins have +100 moneyline odds.
Wild vs. Penguins Predictions
Wild vs. Penguins Betting Odds
Wild vs. Penguins Betting Trends
- The Wild have gone 33-14 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Minnesota is 29-11 (victorious in 72.5% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Wild’s implied win probability is 54.5%.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 37 goals and 45 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 19 goals and 48 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 23 goals and 37 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 21-21-5 record, .909 save percentage, 132 goals given up
Penguins Team Leaders
- Sidney Crosby: 25 goals and 45 assists
- Jake Guentzel: 31 goals and 34 assists
- Kris Letang: seven goals and 51 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 33-14-6 record, .921 save percentage, 121 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.