The Minnesota Wild (41-20-4) are slight favorites when they host the Pittsburgh Penguins (40-18-10) on Thursday, March 31 at 8:00 PM ET. The Wild are -120 on the moneyline to win, while the Penguins have +100 moneyline odds.
Wild vs. Penguins Predictions
Wild vs. Penguins Betting Odds
Wild vs. Penguins Betting Trends
- The Wild have gone 33-14 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- Minnesota is 29-11 (victorious in 72.5% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -120 or shorter.
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Wild’s implied win probability is 54.5%.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 37 goals and 45 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 19 goals and 48 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 23 goals and 37 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 21-21-5 record, .909 save percentage, 132 goals given up
Penguins Team Leaders
- Sidney Crosby: 25 goals and 45 assists
- Jake Guentzel: 31 goals and 34 assists
- Kris Letang: seven goals and 51 assists
- Tristan Jarry: 33-14-6 record, .921 save percentage, 121 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.