Thursday’s NHL lineup features a matchup between the heavily favored Florida Panthers (45-15-6) and the Chicago Blackhawks (24-33-10) at BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida. The Panthers are -345 on the moneyline to win at home against the Blackhawks (+265) in the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Panthers vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Panthers vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Panthers vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Panthers have been victorious in 42 of their 58 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (72.4%).
- Florida is 8-1 (victorious in 88.9% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -345 or shorter.
- The Panthers’ implied moneyline win probability is 77.5% in this game.
Panthers Team Leaders
- Jonathan Huberdeau: 23 goals and 70 assists
- Aleksander Barkov Jr.: 29 goals and 37 assists
- Sam Reinhart: 24 goals and 39 assists
- Sergei Bobrovsky: 32-6-3 record, .914 save percentage, 109 goals given up
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 21 goals and 57 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 38 goals and 26 assists
- Seth Jones: five goals and 40 assists
- Kevin Lankinen: 4-9-5 record, .886 save percentage, 70 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.