The Los Angeles Clippers (37-39) are 5.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a three-game road losing streak when they take on the Chicago Bulls (44-32) on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at United Center. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 220.5 points.
Bulls vs. Clippers Predictions
Bulls vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Chicago covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The Bulls and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Bulls games averaged 225.3 total points, 4.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Bulls have a points-per-game average 6.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles is 3-7 overall and 3-6-1 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Los Angeles’ past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Clippers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 218.5 points scored. That’s 2.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Clippers have a 106.0 points-per-game average, 0.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Chicago has compiled a 40-36-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 5.5 points or more, the Bulls have gone 11-5 against the spread.
- Chicago games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 36 times this season.
- The Bulls are shooting 48.1% from the field this season, 3.0 percentage points higher than the 45.1% the Clippers allow to opponents.
- Chicago is 31-16 against the spread and 32-15 overall when it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 35-39-2 against the spread this season.
- The Clippers are 10-9 ATS when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 36 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- Los Angeles has put together a 22-9-1 record against the spread and a 23-9 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 47.0% from the field.
Bulls vs. Clippers Over/Under Trends
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to go over Thursday’s over/under of 220.5 points 40 times this season.
- There have been 33 Los Angeles games that have ended with a combined score over 220.5 points this season.
- The Bulls average 111.4 points per game against the Clippers’ 106.8, totaling 2.3 points under the game’s point total of 220.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 219.3 points per game, 1.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Bulls games is 222.1 points, 1.6 more than the over/under of 220.5 points for this contest.
- Clippers games have an over/under of 217.5 points this season, 3.0 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.7 PTS, 5.0 AST, 50.3 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (46-for-132)
- Nikola Vucevic: 18.1 PTS, 11.2 REB, 48.0 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (99-for-313)
- Zach LaVine: 24.6 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (177-for-448)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.5 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (64-for-169)
- Coby White: 12.8 PTS, 43.9 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (124-for-320)
Clippers Team Leaders
- Reggie Jackson: 16.9 PTS, 39.2 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (159-for-486)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 61.9 FG%
- Terance Mann: 10.8 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (71-for-197)
- Luke Kennard: 11.6 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 45.0 3PT% (175-for-389)
- Isaiah Hartenstein: 8.1 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 63.5 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.