Wednesday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the Winnipeg Jets (32-25-10) and the Buffalo Sabres (24-33-10) at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, New York. The Jets are -156 on the moneyline to win on the road against the Sabres (+133) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Jets vs. Sabres Predictions
Jets vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Jets vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Jets are 21-16 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -156 or shorter, Winnipeg has compiled a 10-6 record (winning 62.5% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Jets have a 60.9% chance to win.
Jets vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- Winnipeg and its opponent have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (6 goals) 40 times this season.
- So far this season, 38 games Buffalo has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.8 goals per game, 0.2 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.5 less than the 6.5 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 41 goals and 41 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 26 goals and 36 assists
- Blake Wheeler: 10 goals and 42 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 24-23-9 record, .911 save percentage, 163 goals conceded
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 28 goals and 23 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 27 goals and 20 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: nine goals and 34 assists
- Craig Anderson: 12-9-1 record, .901 save percentage, 69 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.