The Tampa Bay Lightning (41-18-6) are the favorites when they host the Carolina Hurricanes (43-15-7) on Tuesday, March 29. The Lightning are -140 on the moneyline to win against the Hurricanes (+118) in the game, which begins at 7:00 PM ET.
Lightning vs. Hurricanes Predictions
Lightning vs. Hurricanes Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Hurricanes Betting Trends
- The Lightning have gone 39-16 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -140 or shorter, Tampa Bay has compiled a 32-10 record (winning 76.2% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this contest, the Lightning’s implied win probability is 58.3%.
Lightning vs. Hurricanes Over/Under Trends
- Tampa Bay and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s over/under (5.5 goals) 33 times this season.
- A total of 33 of Carolina’s games have finished with over 5.5 goals this season.
- The Lightning score 3.28 goals per game, compared to the Hurricanes’ average of 3.31, adding up to 1.1 more goals than this contest’s total of 5.5.
- The 5.1 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.4 less than the total set for this contest.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 29 goals and 41 assists
- Victor Hedman: 18 goals and 45 assists
- Alex Killorn: 20 goals and 30 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 33-14-4 record, .920 save percentage, 121 goals allowed
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 28 goals and 36 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 25 goals and 32 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 16 goals and 35 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 31-10-3 record, .926 save percentage, 90 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.