The Edmonton Oilers (37-25-5) are favored when they host the Los Angeles Kings (36-23-9) on Wednesday, March 30. The Oilers are -202 on the moneyline to win against the Kings (+169) in the contest, which starts at 9:30 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Kings Predictions
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 65.2% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (30-16).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -202 or shorter, Edmonton is 13-4 (winning 76.5% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Oilers have a 66.9% chance to win.
Oilers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- This season, 36 of Edmonton’s 67 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- This season, 25 of Los Angeles’ games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.23 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 6.0 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.5 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 36 goals and 62 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 48 goals and 48 assists
- Zach Hyman: 22 goals and 22 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 24-10-3 record, .901 save percentage, 117 goals allowed
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 17 goals and 40 assists
- Trevor Moore: 13 goals and 29 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 28 goals and 14 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 17-12-8 record, .909 save percentage, 97 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.