The Edmonton Oilers (37-25-5) are favored when they host the Los Angeles Kings (36-23-9) on Wednesday, March 30. The Oilers are -202 on the moneyline to win against the Kings (+169) in the contest, which starts at 9:30 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Kings Predictions
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Kings Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 65.2% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (30-16).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -202 or shorter, Edmonton is 13-4 (winning 76.5% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Oilers have a 66.9% chance to win.
Oilers vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- This season, 36 of Edmonton’s 67 games have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 6.5 goals.
- This season, 25 of Los Angeles’ games have featured more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 6.3 goals per game, 0.23 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 6.0 goals per game these two teams allow are 0.5 less than the over/under set for this contest.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 36 goals and 62 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 48 goals and 48 assists
- Zach Hyman: 22 goals and 22 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 24-10-3 record, .901 save percentage, 117 goals allowed
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 17 goals and 40 assists
- Trevor Moore: 13 goals and 29 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 28 goals and 14 assists
- Jonathan Quick: 17-12-8 record, .909 save percentage, 97 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.