The Milwaukee Bucks (46-28) will look to Giannis Antetokounmpo (third in the league scoring 29.7 points per game) when they try to beat Joel Embiid (second in the NBA with 29.9 PPG) and the Philadelphia 76ers (46-28) on Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at Wells Fargo Center. The Bucks are 2.5-point road underdogs in the matchup, which tips off at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 227 for the matchup.
76ers vs. Bucks Predictions
76ers vs. Bucks Betting Odds
76ers vs. Bucks Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The 76ers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 221.9 points scored. That’s 5.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the 76ers have scored 2.0 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Milwaukee has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Milwaukee’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Bucks games averaged 235.4 total points, 8.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Bucks are scoring 122.0 points per game compared to their 114.9 season average.
76ers vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has put together a record of 36-37-1 against the spread this season.
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 22-21 when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 33 times this season.
- The 76ers are shooting 46.1% from the field this season, 0.8 percentage points higher than the 45.3% the Bucks allow to opponents.
- In games Philadelphia shoots better than 45.3% from the field, it is 32-12-1 against the spread and 39-6 overall.
- Milwaukee has registered a 35-39-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bucks are 3-6 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over 36 times.
- The Bucks’ 46.6% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.1 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
- Milwaukee has put together a 30-10 record against the spread and a 37-3 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
76ers vs. Bucks Over/Under Trends
- This season, Philadelphia games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 227-point over/under 19 times.
- This season, 41 of Milwaukee’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 227 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 223.7 points per game, 3.3 points fewer than the total of 227 for this matchup.
- The 217.8 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 9.2 fewer than the 227 total in this contest.
- This season the average total for 76ers games is 216.5 points, 10.5 fewer than the over/under of 227 points for this contest.
- A difference of 2.2 points separates this matchup’s over/under (227 points) and the average total points bet in Bucks’ games (224.8 points) this season.
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.9 PTS, 11.4 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.5 BLK, 48.9 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (81-for-226)
- Tobias Harris: 17.5 PTS, 48.2 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (84-for-236)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.4 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (111-for-267)
- Georges Niang: 9.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (143-for-359)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 8.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (76-for-254)
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 29.7 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.4 BLK, 55.0 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (67-for-223)
- Jrue Holiday: 18.6 PTS, 6.7 AST, 1.6 STL, 50.6 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (118-for-284)
- Khris Middleton: 20.3 PTS, 5.4 AST, 1.1 STL, 44.5 FG%, 37.9 3PT% (148-for-390)
- Bobby Portis: 14.8 PTS, 9.2 REB, 47.5 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (124-for-311)
- Grayson Allen: 11.2 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (153-for-375)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.