The Nashville Predators (38-24-4) are heavily favored at home against the Ottawa Senators (23-36-6) on Tuesday, March 29. The Predators are -228 on the moneyline to win over the Senators (+184) in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Predators vs. Senators Predictions
Predators vs. Senators Betting Odds
Predators vs. Senators Betting Trends
- In the 37 times this season the Predators have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 22-15 in those games.
- Nashville is 3-1 when it has played with moneyline odds of -228 or shorter (75.0% win percentage).
- The Predators have a 69.5% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Predators vs. Senators Over/Under Trends
- Nashville and its opponent have combined to outscore Tuesday’s total (6 goals) 40 times this season.
- So far this season, 28 games Ottawa has played finished with over 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.9 goals per game, 0.14 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.2 goals per game, 0.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
Predators Team Leaders
- Roman Josi: 18 goals and 63 assists
- Matt Duchene: 34 goals and 33 assists
- Filip Forsberg: 37 goals and 28 assists
- Juuse Saros: 32-20-3 record, .920 save percentage, 140 goals allowed
Senators Team Leaders
- Brady Tkachuk: 22 goals and 25 assists
- Tim Stuetzle: 14 goals and 25 assists
- Joshua Norris: 26 goals and 12 assists
- Anton Forsberg: 15-13-3 record, .919 save percentage, 84 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.