Monday’s NHL matchup between the Edmonton Oilers (36-25-5) and the Arizona Coyotes (20-40-4) at Rogers Place sees the Oilers heavily favored at home (-384 moneyline odds to win) against the Coyotes (+297). The game begins at 9:30 PM ET.
Oilers vs. Coyotes Predictions
Oilers vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Oilers vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Oilers have won 64.4% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (29-16).
- Edmonton has never played a game this season shorter than -384 moneyline odds.
- The Oilers’ implied moneyline win probability is 79.3% in this matchup.
Oilers vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- Edmonton and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6.5 goals) 35 times this season.
- In Arizona’s 65 games this season, 26 have finished with more goals than Monday’s total of 6.5.
- The Oilers score 3.39 goals per game, compared to the Coyotes’ average of 2.58, adding up to 0.5 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.5.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.8 goals per game, 0.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
Oilers Team Leaders
- Connor McDavid: 35 goals and 62 assists
- Leon Draisaitl: 47 goals and 47 assists
- Zach Hyman: 21 goals and 22 assists
- Mikko Koskinen: 23-10-3 record, .899 save percentage, 116 goals conceded
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 27 goals and 35 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 19 goals and 25 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: 10 goals and 30 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 10-25-1 record, .904 save percentage, 119 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.