The Dallas Stars (36-25-3) are heavy road favorites (-170 moneyline odds to win) against the Anaheim Ducks (27-29-11, +144 moneyline odds). Tuesday’s outing starts at 10:00 PM ET from Honda Center.
Stars vs. Ducks Predictions
Stars vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Stars vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Stars have won 60.5% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (23-15).
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -170 or shorter, Dallas has put together a 9-4 record (winning 69.2% of its games).
- The Stars’ implied moneyline win probability is 63.0% in this game.
Stars vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- A total of 30 Dallas games this season have gone over Tuesday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- This season, 35 of Anaheim’s games have featured more than 5.5 goals.
- The over/under for this game (5.5) is 0.2 less than the combined scoring averages for the Stars (2.89) and Ducks (2.76).
- The 6.2 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.7 more than the over/under for this contest.
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 24 goals and 41 assists
- Jason Robertson: 31 goals and 29 assists
- Roope Hintz: 28 goals and 27 assists
- Jake Oettinger: 22-11-1 record, .916 save percentage, 84 goals allowed
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 30 goals and 23 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 16 goals and 31 assists
- Cam Fowler: seven goals and 27 assists
- John Gibson: 17-20-9 record, .904 save percentage, 142 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.