Tuesday’s NHL schedule features a projected tight contest between the Calgary Flames (40-17-8, -119 on the moneyline to win) and the Colorado Avalanche (46-14-6, -102 moneyline odds) at 9:00 PM ET.
Flames vs. Avalanche Predictions
Flames vs. Avalanche Betting Odds
Flames vs. Avalanche Betting Trends
- The Flames have gone 32-17 this season when listed as a moneyline favorite.
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter, Calgary has compiled a 31-16 record (winning 66.0% of its games).
- The Flames have a 54.3% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Flames vs. Avalanche Over/Under Trends
- Calgary and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6.5 goals) 27 times this season.
- So far this season, 35 games Colorado has played finished with more than 6.5 goals.
- These two teams combine for 7.3 goals per game, 0.81 more than the over/under for this contest.
- These two teams concede a combined 5.2 goals per game, 1.3 less than this one’s over/under.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 30 goals and 60 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 32 goals and 50 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 34 goals and 34 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 31-12-7 record, .925 save percentage, 109 goals given up
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 26 goals and 55 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 33 goals and 45 assists
- Cale Makar: 24 goals and 49 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 30-9-3 record, .923 save percentage, 104 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.