Monday’s NHL slate features a matchup between the St. Louis Blues (35-20-9) and the Vancouver Canucks (32-26-9) at Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri. The Blues are -180 on the moneyline to win at home against the Canucks (+148) in the game, which begins at 7:30 PM ET.
Blues vs. Canucks Predictions
Blues vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Blues vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- In the 42 times this season the Blues have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 25-17 in those games.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -180 or shorter, St. Louis has compiled an 11-7 record (winning 61.1% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this matchup, the Blues’ implied win probability is 64.3%.
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 22 goals and 40 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 21 goals and 34 assists
- Robert Thomas: 12 goals and 38 assists
- Jordan Binnington: 13-13-4 record, .901 save percentage, 93 goals allowed
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 28 goals and 52 assists
- Quinn Hughes: five goals and 48 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 20 goals and 27 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 28-19-5 record, .917 save percentage, 138 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.