The Portland Trail Blazers (27-47) are underdogs (+3) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Oklahoma City Thunder (21-53) at 10:00 PM ET on Monday, March 28, 2022 at Moda Center. The point total is set at 223 in the matchup.
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Oklahoma City is 1-9 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Oklahoma City’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Thunder games averaged 3.7 more points (226.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Thunder’s per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 7.8 points higher than their season-long average.
- Portland covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Trail Blazers games averaged 4.8 more points (227.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Trail Blazers are scoring 106.3 points per game compared to their 107.1 season average.
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Oklahoma City has covered the spread in a game 46 times this season (46-25-3).
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Thunder have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, 37 of Oklahoma City’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Thunder have a 42.7% shooting percentage from the field, which is 5.0% lower than the 47.7% of shots the Trail Blazers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Oklahoma City is 10-2 against the spread and 7-5 overall when it shoots higher than 47.7% from the field.
- Portland is 29-44-1 against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 16-26 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Games involving Portland have hit the over 36 times this year.
- The Trail Blazers have shot at a 44.4% clip from the field this season, 1.1 percentage points fewer than the 45.5% shooting opponents of the Thunder have averaged.
- Portland is 18-15-1 against the spread and 18-16 overall when it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
Thunder vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (223 points) 24 times this season.
- In Portland’s 74 games this season, 35 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s over/under of 223.
- The total for the contest of 223 is 12.5 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Thunder (103.4 points per game) and the Trail Blazers (107.1 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 2.5 fewer points than the 225.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Thunder games is 6.8 points fewer than the over/under of 223 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.5 points separates this contest’s over/under (223 points) and the average total points bet in Trail Blazers’ games (222.5 points) this season.
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 24.5 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.3 STL, 45.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (89-for-297)
- Josh Giddey: 12.5 PTS, 7.8 REB, 6.4 AST, 41.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (56-for-213)
- Darius Bazley: 10.8 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (80-for-269)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (130-for-391)
- Tre Mann: 10.4 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (98-for-272)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 15.0 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.5 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Anfernee Simons: 17.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (179-for-442)
- Trendon Watford: 7.6 PTS, 53.2 FG%, 23.7 3PT% (9-for-38)
- CJ Elleby: 5.5 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (28-for-96)
- Greg Brown: 4.0 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 18.9 3PT% (7-for-37)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.