Sunday’s NHL schedule features a matchup between the Colorado Avalanche (46-14-5) and the Minnesota Wild (38-20-4) at Xcel Energy Center in Saint Paul, Minnesota. The Avalanche are -130 on the moneyline to win on the road against the Wild (+109) in the game, which starts at 6:00 PM ET.
Avalanche vs. Wild Predictions
Avalanche vs. Wild Betting Odds
Avalanche vs. Wild Betting Trends
- The Avalanche have won 72.6% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (45-17).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -130 or shorter, Colorado has put together a 43-14 record (winning 75.4% of its games).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Avalanche have an implied probability of 56.5% to win.
Avalanche vs. Wild Over/Under Trends
- This season, Colorado and its opponent have combined to outscore Sunday’s over/under of 6.5 goals 35 times.
- There have been 35 Minnesota games with more than 6.5 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 7.5 goals per game, 0.97 more than the over/under for this contest.
- This game’s total is 0.6 more than the 5.9 goals these two teams allow per game combined.
Avalanche Team Leaders
- Nazem Kadri: 25 goals and 54 assists
- Mikko Rantanen: 32 goals and 45 assists
- Cale Makar: 24 goals and 49 assists
- Darcy Kuemper: 30-9-2 record, .923 save percentage, 101 goals allowed
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 33 goals and 45 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 19 goals and 44 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 21 goals and 35 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 19-21-5 record, .908 save percentage, 129 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.