The New York Knicks (32-42) are 4.5-point underdogs as they attempt to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Chicago Bulls (43-31) on Monday, March 28, 2022 at Madison Square Garden. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under is 223.5 in the matchup.
Bulls vs. Knicks Predictions
Bulls vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Bulls vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Chicago covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The Bulls and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The Bulls’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 227.4 points scored. That’s 3.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulls have a points-per-game average 6.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- New York has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 New York games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Knicks games averaged 222.7 total points, 0.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Knicks have scored 3.3 more points per contest compared to their 106.3 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bulls vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Chicago is 39-35-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls are 16-7 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Chicago have hit the over 36 times this season.
- The Bulls make 48.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.5 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (44.6%).
- In games Chicago shoots higher than 44.6% from the field, it is 31-18 against the spread and 33-16 overall.
- New York has covered the spread 35 times over 75 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Knicks are 11-15 against the spread.
- Games involving New York have hit the over 37 times out of 75 chances this year.
- The Knicks have shot at a 43.7% clip from the field this season, 3.3 percentage points below the 47.0% shooting opponents of the Bulls have averaged.
- This season, New York has a 13-3 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 47.0% from the field.
Bulls vs. Knicks Over/Under Trends
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 223.5 points 36 times this season.
- A total of 23 of New York’s games finished with a combined score over 223.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 217.9 points per game, 5.6 points fewer than the over/under of 223.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 218.1 points per game, 5.4 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bulls have seen a 222.1 average over/under in their games this season, 1.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 9.3 points more than the average over/under in Knicks’ games this season (214.2 points).
Bulls Team Leaders
- DeMar DeRozan: 27.5 PTS, 5.0 AST, 50.5 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (44-for-129)
- Nikola Vucevic: 18.0 PTS, 11.3 REB, 47.6 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (97-for-307)
- Zach LaVine: 24.8 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (173-for-436)
- Ayo Dosunmu: 8.5 PTS, 51.8 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (62-for-163)
- Coby White: 13.0 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (123-for-312)
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 20.0 PTS, 9.9 REB, 5.1 AST, 41.3 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (114-for-371)
- RJ Barrett: 19.6 PTS, 41.0 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (128-for-369)
- Alec Burks: 11.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (132-for-337)
- Mitchell Robinson: 8.3 PTS, 8.5 REB, 1.7 BLK, 76.3 FG%
- Evan Fournier: 14.1 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (220-for-559)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.