The Chicago Blackhawks (24-32-10) are favorites when they host the Buffalo Sabres (23-33-9) on Monday, March 28 at 8:30 PM ET. The Blackhawks are -157 on the moneyline to win, while the Sabres have +132 moneyline odds.
Blackhawks vs. Sabres Predictions
Blackhawks vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Blackhawks vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Blackhawks have won 53.3% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (8-7).
- Chicago is 3-1 (winning 75.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter.
- Based on this contest’s moneyline, the Blackhawks have an implied probability of 61.1% to win.
Blackhawks vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- Chicago and its opponent have combined for more than Monday’s over/under of 6 goals 39 times this season.
- In Buffalo’s 66 games this season, 37 have finished with more goals than Monday’s total of 6.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.7 more than the combined scoring averages for the Blackhawks (2.65) and the Sabres (2.63).
- This game’s total is 0.9 less than the 6.9 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 21 goals and 56 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 37 goals and 25 assists
- Seth Jones: four goals and 40 assists
- Kevin Lankinen: 4-8-5 record, .889 save percentage, 64 goals given up
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 27 goals and 22 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 26 goals and 19 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: nine goals and 30 assists
- Craig Anderson: 12-9-0 record, .904 save percentage, 64 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.