Sunday’s NHL lineup includes a contest between the heavily favored Winnipeg Jets (31-25-10, -279 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Arizona Coyotes (20-40-4, +226 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Jets vs. Coyotes Predictions
Jets vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Jets vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- The Jets have won 55.6% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (20-16).
- Winnipeg has had moneyline odds of -279 or shorter once this season, and lost.
- The Jets’ implied moneyline win probability is 73.6% in this game.
Jets vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- A total of 40 Winnipeg games this season have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- A total of 34 of Arizona’s games have finished with more than 6 goals this season.
- These two teams combine for 5.7 goals per game, 0.30 less than the over/under set for this contest.
- These two teams are conceding a combined 6.6 goals per game, 0.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 41 goals and 41 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 24 goals and 36 assists
- Blake Wheeler: 10 goals and 41 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 23-23-9 record, .910 save percentage, 162 goals allowed
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 27 goals and 35 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 19 goals and 25 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: 10 goals and 30 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 10-25-1 record, .904 save percentage, 119 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.