The Washington Capitals (35-20-10) have -207 moneyline odds to win when they host a matchup with the New Jersey Devils (23-36-5), who have +170 moneyline odds, on Saturday at 7:00 PM ET.
Capitals vs. Devils Predictions
Capitals vs. Devils Betting Odds
Capitals vs. Devils Betting Trends
- In the 45 times this season the Capitals have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 25-20 in those games.
- Washington is 7-6 (victorious in 53.8% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -207 or shorter.
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Capitals have a 67.4% chance to win.
Capitals vs. Devils Over/Under Trends
- Washington and its opponent have hit the over on this game’s total (6 goals) 40 times this season.
- This season, 40 of New Jersey’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- The over/under for this game (6) is 0.3 less than the combined scoring averages for the Capitals (3.26) and Devils (3.05).
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.4 goals per game, 0.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 40 goals and 37 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 22 goals and 41 assists
- John Carlson: 11 goals and 42 assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 18-9-4 record, .900 save percentage, 90 goals conceded
Devils Team Leaders
- Jesper Bratt: 21 goals and 42 assists
- Jack Hughes: 21 goals and 29 assists
- Nico Hischier: 18 goals and 28 assists
- Mackenzie Blackwood: 9-9-3 record, .894 save percentage, 70 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.