Sunday will feature an NHL contest between the road favorite Tampa Bay Lightning (39-18-6, -141 on the moneyline to win) and the New York Islanders (28-25-9, +119 moneyline odds) at 2:00 PM ET.
Lightning vs. Islanders Predictions
Lightning vs. Islanders Betting Odds
Lightning vs. Islanders Betting Trends
- In the 54 times this season the Lightning have been favored on the moneyline, they have finished 38-16 in those games.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -141 or shorter, Tampa Bay has put together a 31-10 record (winning 75.6% of its games).
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Lightning’s implied win probability is 58.5%.
Lightning vs. Islanders Over/Under Trends
- A total of 33 Tampa Bay games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 5.5 goals.
- A total of 30 of New York’s games have finished with over 5.5 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (5.5) is 0.5 less than the combined scoring averages for the Lightning (3.29) and Islanders (2.74).
- These two teams allow a combined 5.4 goals per game, 0.1 less than this one’s over/under.
Lightning Team Leaders
- Steven Stamkos: 28 goals and 39 assists
- Victor Hedman: 17 goals and 45 assists
- Alex Killorn: 19 goals and 30 assists
- Andrei Vasilevskiy: 32-14-4 record, .920 save percentage, 120 goals allowed
Islanders Team Leaders
- Brock Nelson: 29 goals and 15 assists
- Mathew Barzal: 12 goals and 30 assists
- Noah Dobson: 10 goals and 26 assists
- Ilya Sorokin: 21-13-7 record, .927 save percentage, 95 goals allowed
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.