The Phoenix Suns (60-14) take a seven-game winning streak into a home matchup with the Philadelphia 76ers (46-27), who have won three straight. The 76ers are underdogs by 5 points in the contest, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday, March 27, 2022. The over/under for the matchup is set at 229.5.
Suns vs. 76ers Predictions
Suns vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Suns vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Phoenix has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Suns games averaged 229.5 points, which equals this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Suns are scoring 9.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Philadelphia is 7-3 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 7.0 fewer points (222.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the 76ers have scored 3.6 more points per contest compared to their 108.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Phoenix is 41-33-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point favorites or more, the Suns have an ATS record of 23-24.
- Phoenix’s games have gone over the total 40 times this season.
- This season, the Suns have a 48.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 3.3% higher than the 45.5% of shots the 76ers’ opponents have knocked down.
- Phoenix is 31-22 against the spread and 46-7 overall when it shoots better than 45.5% from the field.
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in a game 36 times this year (36-36-1).
- In games this year when an underdog by 5 points or more, the 76ers have gone 6-4-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia’s games have gone over the total 33 times this season.
- Philadelphia is 33-14-1 against the spread and 40-8 overall when it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
Suns vs. 76ers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Phoenix games have gone over this game’s 229.5-point over/under 25 times.
- There have been 14 Philadelphia games that have finished with a combined score over 229.5 points this season.
- The Suns average 115.3 points per game against the 76ers’ 108.9, amounting to 5.3 points under the matchup’s over/under of 229.5.
- This game’s point total is 16.1 fewer points than the 213.4 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Suns games is 7.1 points fewer than the over/under of 229.5 points in this contest.
- 76ers games have an over/under of 216.3 points this season, 13.2 points fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Suns Team Leaders
- Devin Booker: 26.3 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 46.2 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (167-for-445)
- Chris Paul: 15.0 PTS, 10.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 48.9 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (61-for-185)
- Mikal Bridges: 14.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 53.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (110-for-293)
- Deandre Ayton: 17.3 PTS, 10.0 REB, 64.4 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (6-for-17)
- JaVale McGee: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 63.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 29.8 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.5 BLK, 48.8 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (80-for-221)
- Tobias Harris: 17.5 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (83-for-231)
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.4 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (108-for-257)
- Georges Niang: 9.4 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (143-for-358)
- Furkan Korkmaz: 8.1 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (76-for-254)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.