Sunday’s NHL matchup between the New York Rangers (41-19-5) and the Buffalo Sabres (23-33-9) at Madison Square Garden sees the Rangers as big home favorites (-274 moneyline odds to win) against the Sabres (+222). The game begins at 5:00 PM ET.
Rangers vs. Sabres Predictions
Rangers vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Rangers vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Rangers are 24-9 record when listed as a moneyline favorite this season.
- New York has had moneyline odds set at -274 or shorter in just one game this season, and won.
- The Rangers have a 73.3% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Rangers vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- This season, 28 of New York’s 65 games have gone over Sunday’s over/under of 5.5 goals.
- In Buffalo’s 65 games this season, 36 have finished with more goals than Sunday’s over/under of 5.5.
- The Rangers score 2.98 goals per game, compared to the Sabres’ average of 2.63, adding up to 0.1 more goals than this contest’s over/under of 5.5.
- These two teams are allowing a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
Rangers Team Leaders
- Artemi Panarin: 16 goals and 58 assists
- Mika Zibanejad: 27 goals and 42 assists
- Adam Fox: 10 goals and 54 assists
- Igor Shesterkin: 31-9-3 record, .936 save percentage, 87 goals allowed
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 27 goals and 22 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 26 goals and 19 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: nine goals and 30 assists
- Craig Anderson: 12-9-0 record, .904 save percentage, 64 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.