Friday’s NHL action includes the Winnipeg Jets (30-24-10) hosting the Columbus Blue Jackets (32-29-3) at Bell MTS Place. The Blue Jackets are underdogs (+170 on the moneyline) against the Jets (-206) ahead of the contest, which starts at 8:00 PM ET.
Jets vs. Blue Jackets Predictions
Jets vs. Blue Jackets Betting Odds
Jets vs. Blue Jackets Betting Trends
- In the 35 times this season the Jets have been a moneyline favorite, they have finished 19-16 in those games.
- Winnipeg is 2-3 when playing with moneyline odds of -206 or shorter (40.0% win percentage).
- Based on this matchup’s moneyline, the Jets have an implied probability of 67.3% to win.
Jets vs. Blue Jackets Over/Under Trends
- This season, 39 of Winnipeg’s 65 games have gone over Friday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- This season, 46 of Columbus’ games have featured more than 6 goals.
- The Jets score 3.13 goals per game, compared to the Blue Jackets’ average of 3.23, adding up to 0.4 more goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- This game’s over/under is 0.7 less than the 6.7 goals these two teams concede per game combined.
Jets Team Leaders
- Kyle Connor: 39 goals and 40 assists
- Mark Scheifele: 24 goals and 33 assists
- Blake Wheeler: 10 goals and 39 assists
- Connor Hellebuyck: 23-22-9 record, .911 save percentage, 158 goals allowed
Blue Jackets Team Leaders
- Patrik Laine: 25 goals and 23 assists
- Oliver Bjorkstrand: 22 goals and 26 assists
- Jakub Voracek: four goals and 42 assists
- Joonas Korpisalo: 7-11-0 record, .877 save percentage, 78 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.