Saturday’s NHL matchup between the Vegas Golden Knights (35-28-4) and the Chicago Blackhawks (24-32-9) at T-Mobile Arena sees the Golden Knights as home favorites (-215 moneyline odds to win) against the Blackhawks (+170). The game begins at 3:00 PM ET.
Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Golden Knights vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Golden Knights have gone 26-18 this season when favored on the moneyline.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -215 or shorter, Las Vegas is 7-3 (winning 70.0% of the time).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Golden Knights have an implied probability of 68.3% to win.
Golden Knights Team Leaders
- Jonathan Marchessault: 25 goals and 26 assists
- Chandler Stephenson: 16 goals and 33 assists
- Reilly Smith: 16 goals and 22 assists
- Laurent Brossoit: 10-9-3 record, .895 save percentage, 62 goals conceded
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 21 goals and 54 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 36 goals and 24 assists
- Seth Jones: four goals and 39 assists
- Kevin Lankinen: 4-8-4 record, .891 save percentage, 59 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.