Saturday’s NHL lineup features a contest between the favored San Jose Sharks (28-28-8, -153 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Anaheim Ducks (27-28-11, +129 moneyline odds) at 10:30 PM ET.
Sharks vs. Ducks Predictions
Sharks vs. Ducks Betting Odds
Sharks vs. Ducks Betting Trends
- The Sharks have been victorious in 11 of their 16 games when they were listed as a moneyline favorite this season (68.8%).
- San Jose has had four games with moneyline odds of -153 or shorter and won each time.
- Based on the moneyline in this game, the Sharks’ implied win probability is 60.5%.
Sharks vs. Ducks Over/Under Trends
- A total of 27 San Jose games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 6 goals.
- This season, 35 of Anaheim’s games have featured more than 6 goals.
- These two teams combine for 5.4 goals per game, 0.6 less than the total set for this contest.
- The 6.3 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 0.3 more than the over/under for this contest.
Sharks Team Leaders
- Timo Meier: 27 goals and 35 assists
- Tomas Hertl: 26 goals and 26 assists
- Logan Couture: 21 goals and 26 assists
- James Reimer: 17-13-6 record, .916 save percentage, 98 goals allowed
Ducks Team Leaders
- Troy Terry: 30 goals and 23 assists
- Trevor Zegras: 16 goals and 31 assists
- Cam Fowler: seven goals and 27 assists
- John Gibson: 17-20-9 record, .904 save percentage, 142 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.