Saturday’s NHL games include the Dallas Stars (36-24-3) hosting the Vancouver Canucks (31-26-9) at American Airlines Center. The Canucks are underdogs (+130 on the moneyline) against the Stars (-157) ahead of the game, which starts at 7:00 PM ET.
Stars vs. Canucks Predictions
Stars vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Stars vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- The Stars have won 62.2% of their games when they’ve been a moneyline favorite this season (23-14).
- When it has played with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter, Dallas has put together a 12-5 record (winning 70.6% of its games).
- The Stars’ implied moneyline win probability is 61.1% in this matchup.
Stars Team Leaders
- Joe Pavelski: 24 goals and 41 assists
- Jason Robertson: 31 goals and 29 assists
- Roope Hintz: 28 goals and 27 assists
- Scott Wedgewood: 11-14-3 record, .910 save percentage, 90 goals conceded
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 27 goals and 51 assists
- Quinn Hughes: five goals and 47 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 18 goals and 27 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 27-19-5 record, .916 save percentage, 137 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.