Saturday’s NHL matchup between the Carolina Hurricanes (42-15-7) and the St. Louis Blues (35-19-9) at Enterprise Center in St. Louis, Missouri is likely to be a tight contest. The Hurricanes have -116 moneyline odds to win against the Blues (-104) in the game, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Hurricanes vs. Blues Predictions
Hurricanes vs. Blues Betting Odds
Hurricanes vs. Blues Betting Trends
- The Hurricanes are 35-18 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- In games it has played with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter, Carolina is 34-15 (winning 69.4% of the time).
- The implied moneyline probability in this game says the Hurricanes have a 53.7% chance to win.
Hurricanes vs. Blues Over/Under Trends
- This season, Carolina and its opponent have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under of 6 goals 31 times.
- There have been 36 St. Louis games with over 6 goals this season.
- The over/under for this game (6) is 0.8 less than the combined scoring averages for the Hurricanes (3.25) and Blues (3.52).
- The 5.2 goals per game these two teams concede are 0.8 less than the total set for this contest.
Hurricanes Team Leaders
- Sebastian Aho: 28 goals and 35 assists
- Andrei Svechnikov: 23 goals and 32 assists
- Teuvo Teravainen: 16 goals and 33 assists
- Frederik Andersen: 31-10-3 record, .926 save percentage, 90 goals given up
Blues Team Leaders
- Jordan Kyrou: 22 goals and 39 assists
- Vladimir Tarasenko: 21 goals and 34 assists
- Robert Thomas: 12 goals and 36 assists
- Jordan Binnington: 13-13-4 record, .901 save percentage, 93 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.