Friday will feature a projected one-sided NHL contest between the road favorite Washington Capitals (35-20-10, -211 on the moneyline to win) and the Buffalo Sabres (23-33-8, +174 moneyline odds) at 7:00 PM ET.
Capitals vs. Sabres Predictions
Capitals vs. Sabres Betting Odds
Capitals vs. Sabres Betting Trends
- The Capitals have won 54.5% of their games when favored on the moneyline this season (24-20).
- Washington is 6-6 (winning 50.0% of its games) when playing with moneyline odds of -211 or shorter.
- The Capitals have a 67.8% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this game.
Capitals vs. Sabres Over/Under Trends
- This season, 39 of Washington’s 65 games have gone over Friday’s total of 6 goals.
- In Buffalo’s 64 games this season, 35 have finished with more goals than Friday’s over/under of 6.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.1 more than the combined scoring averages for the Capitals (3.26) and the Sabres (2.63).
- This game’s over/under is 0.3 less than the 6.3 goals these two teams give up per game combined.
Capitals Team Leaders
- Alex Ovechkin: 40 goals and 37 assists
- Evgeny Kuznetsov: 22 goals and 41 assists
- John Carlson: 11 goals and 42 assists
- Ilya Samsonov: 18-9-4 record, .900 save percentage, 90 goals given up
Sabres Team Leaders
- Tage Thompson: 27 goals and 21 assists
- Jeff Skinner: 24 goals and 19 assists
- Rasmus Dahlin: nine goals and 30 assists
- Craig Anderson: 12-9-0 record, .904 save percentage, 64 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.