The Minnesota Wild (37-20-4) are the heavy favorites on their home ice against the Vancouver Canucks (30-26-8) on Thursday, March 24. The Wild are -223 on the moneyline to win over the Canucks (+182) in the contest, which begins at 8:00 PM ET.
Wild vs. Canucks Predictions
Wild vs. Canucks Betting Odds
Wild vs. Canucks Betting Trends
- In the 44 times this season the Wild have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 30-14 in those games.
- Minnesota is 5-2 (victorious in 71.4% of its games) when it has played with moneyline odds of -223 or shorter.
- The Wild’s implied moneyline win probability is 69.0% in this matchup.
Wild vs. Canucks Over/Under Trends
- Minnesota and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (6 goals) 40 times this season.
- So far this season, 33 games Vancouver has played finished with more than 6 goals.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.5 less than the combined scoring averages for the Wild (3.66) and Canucks (2.81).
- The 6.0 goals per game these two teams are giving up on average are 0.0 more than the over/under for this contest.
Wild Team Leaders
- Kirill Kaprizov: 32 goals and 44 assists
- Mats Zuccarello: 19 goals and 43 assists
- Kevin Fiala: 20 goals and 35 assists
- Marc-Andre Fleury: 19-21-5 record, .908 save percentage, 129 goals given up
Canucks Team Leaders
- J.T. Miller: 25 goals and 50 assists
- Quinn Hughes: five goals and 46 assists
- Elias Pettersson: 18 goals and 25 assists
- Thatcher Demko: 27-19-4 record, .916 save percentage, 134 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.