Thursday’s NHL lineup includes an outing between the favored Los Angeles Kings (35-22-8, -196 on the moneyline to win at home) and the Chicago Blackhawks (22-32-9, +163 moneyline odds) at 10:00 PM ET.
Kings vs. Blackhawks Predictions
Kings vs. Blackhawks Betting Odds
Kings vs. Blackhawks Betting Trends
- The Kings are 20-7 record when favored on the moneyline this season.
- When playing with moneyline odds of -196 or shorter, Los Angeles has compiled a 2-2 record (winning 50.0% of its games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this game says the Kings have a 66.2% chance to win.
Kings vs. Blackhawks Over/Under Trends
- Los Angeles and its opponent have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (6 goals) 29 times this season.
- There have been 37 Chicago games with over 6 goals this season.
- The Kings score 2.85 goals per game, compared to the Blackhawks’ average of 2.6, adding up to 0.6 fewer goals than this contest’s total of 6.
- The 6.2 goals per game these two teams are conceding on average are 0.2 more than the total for this contest.
Kings Team Leaders
- Anze Kopitar: 16 goals and 38 assists
- Trevor Moore: 12 goals and 29 assists
- Adrian Kempe: 28 goals and 11 assists
- Cal Petersen: 17-10-1 record, .902 save percentage, 75 goals allowed
Blackhawks Team Leaders
- Patrick Kane: 19 goals and 51 assists
- Alex DeBrincat: 34 goals and 22 assists
- Seth Jones: four goals and 37 assists
- Kevin Lankinen: 3-8-4 record, .889 save percentage, 57 goals given up
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.