The Houston Rockets (18-55) are slightly favored (by 2.5 points) to stop an 11-game road losing streak when they visit the Portland Trail Blazers (27-45) on Friday, March 25, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 235.5.
Rockets vs. Trail Blazers Predictions
Rockets vs. Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Rockets vs. Trail Blazers Last 10 Games
- Houston is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Houston’s last 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Rockets games averaged 232.7 total points, 2.8 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Rockets have scored 2.0 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Portland has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Portland’s past 10 games saw six hit the over.
- The Trail Blazers’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 227.6 points scored. That’s 7.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Trail Blazers are scoring 106.1 points per game compared to their 107.2 season average.
Rockets vs. Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Houston has covered the spread in a matchup 29 times this season (29-43-1).
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Rockets have an ATS record of 2-2.
- This season, 39 of Houston’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Rockets are shooting 45.4% from the field this season, 2.1 percentage points lower than the 47.5% the Trail Blazers allow to opponents.
- Houston has an 18-10 record against the spread and a 15-13 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 47.5% from the field.
- Portland is 29-42-1 against the spread this year.
- The Trail Blazers are 16-26 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Portland’s games have hit the over 36 times.
- The Trail Blazers are shooting 44.4% from the field, 3.9% lower than the 48.3% the Rockets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Portland has an 11-5-1 record against the spread and an 11-6 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 48.3% from the field.
Rockets vs. Trail Blazers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Houston and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 235.5 points 22 times.
- This season, 18 games Portland played finished with a combined score over 235.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 235.5 is 19.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Rockets (108.7 points per game) and the Trail Blazers (107.2 points per game).
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.9 fewer points than the 232.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Rockets games is 225.6 points, 9.9 fewer than the over/under of 235.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 13.3 points more than the average over/under in Trail Blazers’ games this season (222.2 points).
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 18.1 PTS, 10.1 REB, 50.1 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (129-for-329)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.0 PTS, 50.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (53-for-179)
- Kevin Porter Jr.: 13.9 PTS, 5.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 40.0 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (119-for-323)
- Jalen Green: 15.6 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (116-for-362)
- Alperen Sengun: 9.2 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (24-for-97)
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- Jusuf Nurkic: 15.0 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.1 STL, 53.5 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Anfernee Simons: 17.3 PTS, 44.3 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (179-for-442)
- Trendon Watford: 7.2 PTS, 52.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (9-for-36)
- CJ Elleby: 5.3 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (25-for-88)
- Greg Brown: 3.8 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 20.6 3PT% (7-for-34)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.