The Washington Wizards (30-42) are slight underdogs (by 2.5 points) to break an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Detroit Pistons (20-53) on Friday, March 25, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 218.5.
Pistons vs. Wizards Predictions
Pistons vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Pistons vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Detroit is 4-6 overall and 8-1-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Detroit games has surpassed the set total four times.
- The past 10 Pistons games averaged 3.6 more points (222.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Pistons have a points-per-game average 7.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Washington has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Washington’s past 10 outings saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Wizards games averaged 8.3 more points (226.8) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Wizards have scored 3.1 more points per contest compared to their 108.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Pistons vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Detroit has covered the spread in a game 39 times this season (39-32-2).
- The Pistons are 1-2 ATS when playing as at least 2.5-point favorites.
- This season, Detroit’s games have hit the over 36 times.
- The Pistons make 42.9% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.4 percentage points lower than the Wizards have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- Detroit is 13-3-1 against the spread and 8-9 overall when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
- Washington is 27-44-1 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Wizards are 13-21 against the spread.
- Washington’s games have gone over the total 39 times this year.
- Washington is 17-14-1 against the spread and 20-12 overall when it shoots better than 47.2% from the field.
Pistons vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- Detroit and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (218.5 points) 33 times this season.
- A total of 38 of Washington’s games finished with a combined score higher than 218.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 218.5 is 5.9 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Pistons (104.4 points per game) and the Wizards (108.2 points per game).
- The 224 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.5 more than the 218.5 total in this contest.
- The Pistons have seen a 215.3 average over/under in their games this season, 3.2 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is the same as the average over/under in Wizards’ games this season (218.5 points).
Pistons Team Leaders
- Saddiq Bey: 16.4 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (192-for-548)
- Cade Cunningham: 17.1 PTS, 5.5 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.1 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (107-for-333)
- Jerami Grant: 19.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 42.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (90-for-252)
- Isaiah Stewart: 8.2 PTS, 8.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 51.4 FG%, 14.8 3PT% (4-for-27)
- Hamidou Diallo: 11.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.6 FG%, 24.7 3PT% (23-for-93)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Kyle Kuzma: 17.1 PTS, 8.5 REB, 45.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (128-for-375)
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope: 12.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.7 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (141-for-367)
- Deni Avdija: 7.7 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (63-for-206)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.1 PTS, 1.4 BLK, 69.1 FG%
- Raul Neto: 7.9 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (33-for-114)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.