The Calgary Flames (38-17-8) are lopsided favorites at home against the Arizona Coyotes (20-39-4) on Friday, March 25 at 9:00 PM ET. The Flames are -437 on the moneyline to win, while the Coyotes have +332 moneyline odds.
Flames vs. Coyotes Predictions
Flames vs. Coyotes Betting Odds
Flames vs. Coyotes Betting Trends
- In the 47 times this season the Flames have been favored on the moneyline, they have gone 30-17 in those games.
- Calgary has had moneyline odds of -437 or shorter in just one game this season, and lost.
- The Flames have an 81.4% chance (based on the moneyline’s implied probability) to win this contest.
Flames vs. Coyotes Over/Under Trends
- This season, Calgary and its opponent have combined to outscore Friday’s total of 6 goals 38 times.
- So far this season, 33 games Arizona has played finished with over 6 goals.
- The total for this game (6) is 0.0 less than the combined scoring averages for the Flames (3.43) and Coyotes (2.59).
- These two teams allow a combined 6.0 goals per game, 0.0 less than this one’s over/under.
Flames Team Leaders
- Johnny Gaudreau: 29 goals and 53 assists
- Matthew Tkachuk: 29 goals and 47 assists
- Elias Lindholm: 31 goals and 34 assists
- Jacob Markstrom: 29-12-7 record, .927 save percentage, 102 goals given up
Coyotes Team Leaders
- Clayton Keller: 27 goals and 35 assists
- Nick Schmaltz: 19 goals and 24 assists
- Shayne Gostisbehere: 10 goals and 30 assists
- Karel Vejmelka: 10-24-1 record, .905 save percentage, 115 goals conceded
Looking for NHL predictions? Go here for all of our free NHL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.