A pair of the NBA’s best scorers take the court when Trae Young (fourth, 28.1 PPG) and the Atlanta Hawks (36-37) host Stephen Curry (12th, 25.5 PPG) and the Golden State Warriors (48-25) on Friday, March 25, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The Hawks are 2-point favorites. The over/under is 220 for the matchup.
Hawks vs. Warriors Predictions
Hawks vs. Warriors Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Warriors Last 10 Games
- Atlanta covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Atlanta games has surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Hawks games averaged 12.6 more points (232.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hawks have scored 1.8 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Golden State is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Golden State games have gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Warriors games averaged 4.0 more points (224.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Warriors are scoring 111.7 points per game compared to their 111.0 season average.
Hawks vs. Warriors Betting Trends
- Atlanta is 30-43-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have an ATS record of 17-22 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, 38 of Atlanta’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Hawks are shooting 46.7% from the field this season, 3.0 percentage points higher than the 43.7% the Warriors allow to opponents.
- Atlanta is 30-21 against the spread and 33-18 overall when it shoots better than 43.7% from the field.
- Golden State has put together a 36-34-3 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 9-3.
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over 31 times this season.
- The Warriors’ 46.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Hawks have given up to their opponents.
- This season, Golden State has a 27-8-2 record against the spread and a 33-4 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 47.1% from the field.
Hawks vs. Warriors Over/Under Trends
- This season, Atlanta and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 220 points 46 times.
- A total of 32 of Golden State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 220 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 220 is 3.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Hawks (112.8 points per game) and the Warriors (111.0 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 2.8 fewer points than the 217.2 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Hawks have seen a 223.8 over/under in their games this season, 3.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 0.3 points separates the average total points bet in Warriors’ games (220.3 points) and this contest’s over/under (220 points).
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 28.1 PTS, 9.5 AST, 45.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (202-for-527)
- Clint Capela: 10.6 PTS, 11.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 59.9 FG%
- John Collins: 16.2 PTS, 7.8 REB, 52.6 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (64-for-176)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 14.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.9 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (139-for-393)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.5 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (129-for-347)
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 25.5 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 43.7 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (285-for-750)
- Andrew Wiggins: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (142-for-358)
- Jordan Poole: 17.6 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (178-for-484)
- Kevon Looney: 6.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 56.6 FG%
- Otto Porter Jr.: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.6 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (75-for-202)
Looking for NBA predictions? Go here for all of our free NBA picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.